Hands to Help Ministries works to find housing for homeless people living in our neighborhood, and provides assistance to those in danger of becoming homeless by:
- Offering long-term relationships and a stable support system for those in need
- Connecting faith communities and their resources
- Advocating for systematic change in services for people in need
- Providing referrals for housing, healthcare, jobs, and benefits
- Providing financial assistance for rent, transportation, and identification.