YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
We are always in need of financial support to serve our clients needs. If you’d like to help with a monetary donation please Click the Donate button below to
As part of the Amazon Smile program, select Hands to Help as one of your charitable organizations. Every time you shop, Hands to Help will receive a portion of your purchase.
In order to grow the organization and help more people, Hands to Help Ministries is always looking for additional board members and volunteers. Currently, we are looking for people with talents in the following areas:
• Financial (payroll, funding requests, monthly reporting, budgeting, data input)
• Social work (education, statistics, evaluations, health, HMIS or All Chicago knowledge)
• Event Planning
• Grant / Report Writing
• Community Relations
• Organizational Development
• Human Resources (forms, processes, procedure, training, on/off boarding)
• If you or someone you know is interested in these opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Hands to Help outreach worker, work with those in need in the Portage Park and Irving Park neighborhoods. The outreach worker targets the Six Corners area and the Kennedy Expressway under-pass at Irving, reaching out to homeless people who are living in the area.
Hands to Help works to establish a relation- ship with people and after assessing needs, seeks to connect people with housing and other services.
If you see a person in need, please call the Hands to Help hotline at 773-599-9370 and let us know the time and place that you encountered that person.